Motorola Xoom 2 Hard reset, Factory Reset & Password Recovery. Motorola Xoom 2 Hard Reset. You can easily unlock your android mobile phone for free. You do not need any software knowledge. Here we are also provide password recovery with android tools & drivers and With your Google account etc. Please note that Hard reset delete all your data from your mobile. You will not recover your data like apps, contacts and Files etc.
Follow Below Link to get More Methods :
Motorola Xoom 2 Hard Reset :
* Switch off or Turn off your phone.
* Then, Press and Hold
Volume Up + Power button (or)
Home button + Volume Up + Power button (or)
Volume Down + Power button (or)
Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button
* Please try above all steps one by one, Until you will see Android
* Next, select option : “wipe data / factory reset” using Volume
Down, and Power button to confirm operation.
* After that, choose option “yes” with Volume Down, to select and
Power button to accept.
* Finally, press Power button to enter option “ reboot system now ”.
* Finally, Hard reset done on your mobile.
Motorola Xoom 2 factory Reset :
* First , Open the Settings menu, On your mobile device.
* Then, Under “ Personal ” touch Backup & reset Option. You need
to enter your PIN, pattern, or password.
* If you can not see Backup & Reset, try to find Reset option in
* Next, Under “Personal data,” touch Factory data reset.
* Next read the information on the screen and touch Reset phone
* If you have a screen lock, you will need to enter your PIN,
pattern, or password.
* Then after, When prompted, touch Erase everything Option to
erase or delete all data from your mobile device’s internal
* Finally, When your device has finished formatting, select the
option to reboot your device.
* Factory reset done on your mobile.
Visit Our Site : http://www.hardreset99.com
Tags: Motorola Xoom 2 Hard reset, Factory Reset & Password Recovery, Hard, reset, password, recovery, pin, pattern, unlock, how, android, tools, drivers, forgot, mobile, phone, windows, code