Reset Mac Password Without Disc in Mac OS Mountain Lion and Lion! (new admin account without CD). Disclaimer: I'm not responsible for anything you do! So follow the instructions carefully! I've tested this method many times, and it always works without any hassle! DO NOT USE THIS FOR MALICIOUS PURPOSES!
1. Shut down your computer
2. Turn on your computer while pressing Command+S
3. You will see command line. Do not be worried.
4. Type in: /sbin/mount -uw /
5. Type : rm /var/db/.AppleSetupDone
6. Type : reboot
To delete the account you just created:
1. Open up your normal, administrator account.
2. Open System Preferences then click Users and Groups.
3. Press the little lock icon on the bottom left-hand corner of the window
4. Type in your password (the one you just resetted of your normal account, not the password of the temporary account you made!)
5. Click the account that you just made, and press the little - button on the bottom.
6. Press Delete the Home Folder. NOTE: Make sure (quadruple check!) that your are deleting the account that you just made and not any other accounts on your system unless you want to lose your data!
7. Your done! That account should be out of your system!
In some cases, the name of your Mac changes! If you want to fix this:
1. Open up System Preferences
2. Click Sharing
3. Type in the name that you want in the Computer Name area!
4. Your computer name has changed!
Tags: Reset Mac Password Without Disc in Mac OS Mountain Lion and Lion! (new admin account without CD), User (computing), Mac, OS, Lion, Reset, Password, without, disc, cd, in, lion, regain, access, to, administrator, account, create, new, admin, single, user, mode, hack, mac, password, forgot, forgot password, education, technology, macintosh, computers, computer, laptop, desktop, firetrucks, medicine, recovery, recover password, recover, no disc, without disc, Mac OS, OS X, Snow Leopard, Mountain Lion, 10.6, 10.7, 10.8, 10.8.1, 10.8.2, 10.8.3, 10.7.1, 10.7.2, 10.7.3, RAM